skybet.com

Monday 13 August 2012

Tuesday 14th August

Hey Guys

I didn't update the blog yesterday, but posted my double on Twitter and in Bet Shares #FootieNAPs competition, and had a winner in Swedish football!

I have 4 tips today, all from the evening's Capital One Cup action - tips are as follows:

  • Peterborough v Southend - Peterborough to win @ 1.75 - NAP
  • Torquay v Leicester - Leicester to win @ 1.80 - NB
  • Derby v Scunthorpe - Derby to win @ 1.83
  • Both Teams To Score in both Exeter v Crystal Palace & Dagenham and Redbridge v Coventry @ 2.61

And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment