skybet.com

Saturday 11 August 2012

Sunday 12th August

Hey Guys

Yesterday wasn't so swish unfortunately, but my biggest bet of the day hit (Terek) and so we come to another day.

I have 7 tips for today, which includes my NAP and NB, and a treble from Europe. Please read on...


Betting Tips
  • Amkar Perm v Mordovia Saransk (Russia) - Amkar Perm to win @ 1.80 NAP
  • Fluminense v Palmeiras (Brazil) - Fluminense to win @ 1.78 NB
  • Salzburg v Rapid Vienna (Austria) - Salzburg to win @ 2.00
  • Wiener Neustadt v Ried (Austria) - Ried to win @ 2.10
  •  Gaz Metan Medias v Steaua Bucharest - Steaua Bucharest to win @ 2.29
  • Rubin Kazan v Dinamo Moscow - Rubin Kazan to win @ 1.98
  • European Treble: Copenhagen (Denmark), Honka (Finland) and KR (Iceland) all to win @ 3.41

And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment