skybet.com

Thursday 16 August 2012

Friday 17th August

Hey Guys

My NAP and NB both won on Tuesday both won - but what happened to Derby? Crazy..

I have a new feature for you today, called MIKE'S TIP! Mike is a mysterious friend of mine who likes to make bets with high odds but is generally successful in doing so!

Just 2 doubles today and Mike's Tip too..- check back on Friday Night/Saturday for the first week of English football betting!

Betting Tips
  • Dukla Praha v Slovacko (Czech) - Dukla Praha to win @ 1.55
  • Lille v Nancy (France) - Lille to win @ 1.44
            Double of the above pays out at 2.24! - NAP


  • AGOVV v Telstar (Holland) - Both Teams to Score @ 1.44
  • Dordrecht v Volendam (Holland) - Both Teams to Score @ 1.50 
            Double of the above pays out at 2.16! 


Mike's Tip 
  • Cardiff v Huddersfield (England) - Rhodes to score First Goal @ 8.00 (Betfair)



And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!  


No comments:

Post a Comment