skybet.com

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Thursday 2nd August

Hey Guys

Sorry about yesterday - very frustrating day as 1 of the 2 in EACH of the Brazilian doubles won, and the Champions League tips didn't even come close..

Just a few from Europa League Qualifiers today - keep the stakes small!

'Should Win' Treble: Marseille, Liverpool & Inter Milan all to win @ 3.44 - 3 points

All the below singles are for Both Teams to Score, 2 points for each.
  • Dila Gori v Anorthosis @ 1.8
  • Vojvodina v Rapid Vienna @ 1.75
  • Sarajevo v Zeta @ 2.00


And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment