skybet.com

Friday 3 August 2012

Saturday 4th August

Hey guys

Had a no bet day yesterday - nothing I fancied!

Another Saturday comes and some more European football leagues are starting - and I have a few tips for you to look at today!

  • Brazilian Double: (Starts Midnight) Goias & Vitoria both to win @ 2.74 - 2 points
  • Swedish Both Teams to Score Double: BTTS in both Degerfors v Halmstad and Ljungskile v Jonkopings Sodra @ 2.56 - 3 points
  • Scandinavian Both Teams to Score Double: BTTS in both Honefoss v Stromsgodset (Norway) & Landskrona v Brage (Sweden) @ 2.48 - 2 point
  • Double: Salzburg (Austria) & Kuressaare (Estonia) to win @ 3.71 - 1 point
  • Sligo Rovers v Drogheda United (Ireland): Drogheda to win Draw no Bet @ 3.4 - 2 points
  • FK Spartaks v Skonto Riga (Latvia): Draw @ 3.4 - 1 point



And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment