skybet.com

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Wednesday 1st August

Hey guys,

Another day has passed where I've made profit - but I am really looking forward to the proper leagues starting again!

I have a few bets for today, including 3 doubles from Brazil's Serie B starting late on Tuesday evening/early Wednesday morning so a couple of treats exclusively for the late night readers!

Brazillian Double #1: Goias & Criciuma both to win @ 2.25 - 3 points

Brazillian Double #2: America Mineiro & CRB both to win @ 2.46 - 3 points

Brazillian Double #3: Parana & America RN both to win @ 2.80 - 2 points


And a couple from Wednesday's Champions League Qualifiers:

Win Double: BATE & Fenerbahce both to win @ 2.66 - 3 points

Scoring Double: Both Teams to Score in both Sheriff v Dinamo Zagreb and in FC Copenhagen v Club Brugge @ 2.98 - 2 points



And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment