skybet.com

Friday 10 August 2012

Saturday 11th August

Hey Guys

Another Saturday, and some more European Leagues begin. Just one week til the English leagues begin again! I have 9 singles and 1 treble for you to have a look at today..

I am doing away with the points system from now on - but I will be highlighting my biggest tips of the day by highlighting them as 'NAP' and 'NB'.

Betting Tips

Mons v Lierse (Belgium) - Mons to win @ 1.60
Beerschot v Zulte-Waregem (Belgium) - Zulte-Waregem to win with Draw No Bet @ 1.83

Slavia v Belshina (Belarus) - Slavia to win @ 2.63

Aberdeen v Ross County (Scotland) - Aberdeen to win @ 1.98 - NB
Peterhead v Rangers (Scotland) - Rangers to Win Both Halves @ 2.10


Daugava Daugavpils v Skonto (Latvia) - Daugava to win @ 2.20

JJK v Mypa (Finland) - JJk to win @ 1.95

Terek Grozny v Volga (Russia) - Terek Grozny to win @ 1.97 - NAP

Brann v Haugesund (Norway) - Brann to win @ 2.00

Chernomorets v Karpaty (Ukraine) - Chernomorets to win @ 2.05

 Estonian Treble (the most predictable league in Europe): Flora, Trans Narva & Levadia all to win @ 2.18




And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment