skybet.com

Saturday 4 August 2012

Sunday 5th August

Hey All

Just a double and some Both Team to Score tips for today:

Swedish Double: Malmo & AIK to win @ 2.87 - 5 points

Both Teams to Score Bets - I am just giving you singles which you can mix into accumulators if you wish! I am personally staking 2 points on each.
  • Odd Grenland v Viking (Norway) @ 1.57
  • FC Midtjylland v Randers (Denmark) @ 1.70
  • Leuven v Genk (Belgium) @ 1.53
  • Huachipato v Deportes Iquique (Chile) @ 1.61
  • Dinamo Moscow v Spartak Moscow (Russia) @ 1.80


And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world! 




No comments:

Post a Comment