skybet.com

Friday 17 August 2012

Saturday 18th August

Hey guys,

ENGLISH FOOTBALL IS BACK!! :-)

Firstly.. if you fancy doing betting on the English Premier League, head over to BetVictor and open an account with them - they are giving you a free bet on a Premier League treble NEXT weekend, if you put on a treble with them THIS weekend.  I'm personally putting £10 on Newcastle, QPR and Arsenal to win at odds of 7.75 - and I will get a free £10 bet to put on a treble next weekend.


I have a fair few tips for today, mostly from the UK in a mix of Singles/Doubles and even a Treble. And there's also a few picks from Europe too.


My Betting Tips for today are as follows:
  • QPR v Swansea - QPR to win @ 2.05
  • Treble: Arsenal, Man City and Chelsea to win @ 2.80
  • Hull v Brighton - Hull to win @ 2.25
  • Double: Both Teams to Score in Leicester v Peterborough & Millwall v Blackpool @ 2.83
  • Double: Sheffield United & MK Dons to win @ 2.75
  • Exeter v Morecambe - Exeter to win @ 1.95 - NB
  • Double: Rotherham & Southend to win @ 3.09
  • Hearts v Inverness CT - Hearts to win @ 1.95
  • Clyde v Peterhead - Peterhead to win @ 2.00
  • Double: Zulte-Waregem & Club Brugge (Belgium) both to win @ 2.69
  • Viljandi v Tammeka (Estonia) - Viljandi to win @ 1.98
  • Valenciennes v Nice (France) - Valenciennes to win @ 1.95
  • Krasnodar v Rostov (Russia) - Krasnodar to win @ 1.98 - NAP
  • Neman Grodno v Naftan (Belarus) - Neman Grodno to win @ 1.95


Mike's Tip 
  • Newcastle v Spurs - Newcastle to win @ 2.80 

 And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!  



No comments:

Post a Comment