skybet.com

Sunday 19 August 2012

Sunday 19th August

Hey Guys

Generally speaking, not a good day for the tipsters but a great day for the bookies! I had a very mixed day, making a small loss in the end. Krasnodar as NAP of the day disappointed with a uncharacteristic 0-0 draw, and Exeter as NB got battered by Morecambe!

On we go to another day anyway..
  • Double: Manchester City to score in both Halves & Fernando Torres to score anytime @ 3.47
  • Anzhi v Zenit (Russia) - Zenit to win @ 2.30  NB
  • Double: Slovan Liberec & Sparta Prague (Czech) both to win @ 1.92
  • Esbjerg v Horsens (Denmark) - Horsens to win @ 2.45
  • Guimaraes v Sporting Lisbon (Portugal) - Sporting Lisbon to win @ 2.00
  • SV Ried v Austria Wien (Austria) - Over 2.5 goals @ 2.00  NAP
  • Double: AZ & Ajax (Holland) both to win @ 2.46


 And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment