skybet.com

Thursday 9 August 2012

Friday 10th August

Hey Guys

A poor day yesterday I'm afraid, I really need to stop betting on Continental Qualifying matches!!


But Today is another day, and I really like the look of the below tips:


TSV Hartberg v Kapfenberger (Austria) - Hartberg to win @ 2.38 - 2pts

Austria Lustenau v Grodig (Austria) - Austria Lustenau to win @ 1.73 - 3pts

Angers v Guingamp (France) - Angers to win @ 2.20 - 2pts

Dijon v Tours (France) - Dijon to win @ 1.80 - 3pts

Drogheda v Bohemians (Ireland) - Drogheda to win @ 2.20 - 2pts

Astra Ploiesti v Turnu Severin (Romania) - Astra Ploesti to win @ 1.66 - 4pts


Both Teams to Score Double in: Sandefjord v Mjondalen (Norway) & Angelholm v Halmstad (Sweden) @ 2.36 - 2pts



And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment