skybet.com

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Thursday 9th August

Hey Guys

Thankfully my bet with best odds and biggest stake won yesterday, so on we go to another day!

I have 3 tips for you today, which I am putting into 3 doubles in each combination, 3 points each. The tips are as follows:

Elfsborg v Horsens (Europa League) - Elfsborg to win @ 1.62
Rosenborg v Servette (Europa League) - Rosenborg to win @ 1.53
PK-35 v Hameenlinna (Finland) - PK-35 to win @ 1.40

So the double combinations with odds as follows:
Elfsborg/Rosenborg @ 2.48
Elfsborg/PK-35 @ 2.27
Rosenborg/PK-35 @ 2.14

3 Points for each double!



And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment