skybet.com

Sunday 22 July 2012

Sunday 22nd July

Hey all,

We had another good day of betting, with the BTTS double from Sweden winning alongside the Spartak Moscow single!

I have another good set of tips for you today - mostly BTTS bets which all look great value to me, along with some others from around the globe!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sporting Cristal v Sport Huancayo (Peru): Sporting Cristal to win to nil @ 1.95 - 2 points

Swedish BTTS Double: Both Teams to Score in Falkenberg v Halmstad & in AIK v Atvitaberg @ 3.02 - 2 points

BTTS Double: Both Teams to Score in Botafogo v Gremio (Brazil) & in Odd Grenland v Stromsgodset (Norway) @ 2.49 - 3 points

Draw no Bet Double: AaB to beat Brondby (Denmark) & Valerenga to beat Stabaek (Norway) both with Draw no Bet @ 2.67 - 2 points

Best of the Rest Treble: Brommapojkarna (Sweden), IBV (Iceland) & Zenit (Russia) all to win @ 2.69 - 4 points
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment