skybet.com

Friday 20 July 2012

Saturday 21st July

Hey guys

I had a fantastic day yesterday thanks to a last minute goal from Gavin Brennan for Drogheda United - meaning that both the Overs double, and the Draw no Bet tip on Drogheda both won!

I'm excited for today's football betting for the first time since the Euros ended, and I think we have an absolutely fantastic chance of making some great profits today!

Here goes, good luck all!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

European Treble: Rapid Vienna (Austria), Molde (Norway) & Viikingit (Finland) both to win @ 3.29 - 4 points

Swedish Double: Both Teams to Score in Degerfors v Osters & Landskrona v Umea @ 3.00 - 3 points

Alania Vladikavkaz v Spartak Moscow (Russia) - Spartak Moscow to win @ 2.10 - 2 points

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment