skybet.com

Sunday 22 July 2012

Monday 23rd July

Hey all

It was another good day of betting - whilst I write this I'm still awaiting the outcome of Botafogo vs Gremio for my BTTS double, but I am in guaranteed profit for the day anyway!

I am currently looking to run a new feature on the site to make it a bit more interesting.. I used to run the Rolling Accumulator, but I got a bit bored of it to be honest! If any of you have any ideas of what I can do.. or if there's features on another site you read that you'd like to see me make my predictions on, then please let me know! I'm on Twitter @Footy_Forecasts, or you could leave a message at the end of this.

I just have 2 singles for Monday, nothing else takes my fancy for today. I still can't wait for the proper European football season to begin...

  • Valur v Fram (Iceland) - Valur to win @ 1.91 - 4 points

  • Brage v Varnamo (Sweden) - Brage to win @ 1.87 - 3 points




And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!


No comments:

Post a Comment