skybet.com

Monday 23 July 2012

Tuesday 24th July

Hey guys,

Sorry about the poor day yesterday.. Brage were unlucky, and Valur were undone by going down to 10 men.

I have just the one tip for today from the Champions League Qualifiers:

Ekranas v Shamrock Rovers - Ekranas to win @ 2.45 - 2 points


Guys, I am the guest tipster on Bet Share tomorrow (Wednesday) - check it out at http://bet-share.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1036. Basically its a competition where lots of Twitter tipsters compete with their FootieNAP of the day to see who is the best! It's a great site, and well worth checking out.


And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment