skybet.com

Sunday 29 July 2012

Monday 30th July

Hiya All

Firstly an apology for yesterday, we had a bit of a disaster, but thankfully we had a win in the 'Winning Treble' - but even this was close!

3 Doubles for you today, listed in order of confidence. The 2nd one is played Sunday Night (midnight kickoffs - so you need to be reading this soon after posted to get this one!)

European Double: Slavia Prague (Czech) & KR (Iceland) both to win @ 2.09 - 5 points

Americas Double: O'Higgins (Chile) to win & Philadelphia Union (USA) to win Draw No Bet @ 2.35 - 3 points


European Double 2:  JIPPO (Finland) to win  & Skonto (Latvia) to win Draw no Bet @ 3.01 - 2 points



And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment