skybet.com

Saturday 28 July 2012

Sunday 29th July

Howdy Guys

Ended yesterday in profit - but it would have been so much better if Osters had managed to score a goal!!!

I have a few bets for you today from all around the world:

Random Double: Angelholm (Sweden) to win & Both Teams to Score in Bahia v Corinthians @ 2.88 - 2 points

Swedish Both Teams to Score Double: In Umea v Falkenbergs & Halmstads v Hammarby @ 2.4 - 3 points

Winning Treble: Rubin Kazan, Spartak Moscow (both Russia) & Aalesund (Norway) all to win @ 2.66 - 3 points

Lahti v Jaro (Finland): Lahti to win @ 2.15 - 2 points

Haka v KuPS (Finland): Haka to win @ 2.25 - 2 points


And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment