skybet.com

Thursday 26 July 2012

Friday 27th July

Hey guys

Wednesday was another good day for betting with wins for both Zagreb and Garcilaso! I didn't fancy any betting on Thursday, and I'm glad I didn't as the Olympics seems a bit random for my liking!

Just 3 bets for you today:

French Double: Le Havre & Nantes to win @ 3.71 - 2 points

Irish Double: Both Teams to Score in Cork City v Shelbourne, and Drogheda to beat UCD @ 2.93 - 3 points

Treble: Dynamo Kiev (Ukraine), Stromsgodset (Norway) & Atvitabergs (Sweden) all to win @ 2.67 - 3 points


And Thats it for today!! I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog, and will continue to do so! If you add this page to your favourites and just load it every day - I do normally update daily!

If you don't already, I'd appreciate it if you follow me on Twitter, I am @Footy_Forecasts, and please spread the word of this blog to your world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment